On holiday without too much CORONA fear near MálagaTime for action after Corona.
Think everyone is fed up with it by now and yet we can't get around it. We have a Casa Rural in a fantastic location in Andalusia near Malaga. No Corona has yet been detected in our village of Riogordo, by the way, it has not been as severe in the whole of Andalusia as in the Netherlands. Our "estate" is 7800 m2 with many seating areas and each room has its own entrance with private terrace. At the pool you can lie at a good distance from the other guests. So the "social distance" is fine. There are several walks from our Bed & Breakfast, where you usually only encounter a goatherd with his herd. Of course there are also various trips to villages, cities and nature reserves.
What are we doing to keep our Finca "Corona free".
1. Our rooms are hygienic and easy to clean, as an extra we add a small splash of chlorine to the water during this period to disinfect even more.
2. Our linen and bath towels are washed and ironed at a high temperature by the local industrial laundry.
3. If desired, breakfast can be served in front of the room on your own terrace, so that again there is little to no contact with fellow guests. It is your choice because the breakfast terrace is also big enough.
4. The pool is already disinfected with chlorine, but we ask you not to use it with other guests at the same time and to wait 10 minutes for the next couple to enter.
5. There is also an alternative for our cozy extension table, we can serve on your own terrace or take care of the 1,5 meters away.
6. Would the restaurant not be open yet or would you still find it “scary” to eat in a restaurant. We have agreements with various restaurants to pick up take-away and serve it to you on your own terrace. Think of a delicious wood oven pizza, or half a rooster, but a full dinner is also possible. Wine and other drinks are available in the honesty bar.
7. The refrigerator and honesty-bar doorknobs are disinfected regularly and we ask that you do not put anything back.
8. But last but not least, when entering the Finca, we ask you to wash your hands with disinfection gel that is ready at the parking lot. In this way we can make the infection chance almost 0.
We ask for your understanding and cooperation for this.
We had a nicer mailing planned but unfortunately, but you still feel welcome.
Apologies if you receive this mail while you have not registered, something went wrong with the import of addresses that we wanted to rectify manually. Maybe that wasn't 100% successful.
We would like to welcome you to come and enjoy our B&B Finca Gordo.
This is our own website with the best price. Click here for our accommodations or ask us personally a question. Or read on with Safe on holiday with family or friends , We will be happy again or go to the overview of all articles.